On July 24th, the Grant Garden Committee met with Kate Davenport of the Grant Park Neighborhood Association (GPNA). Kate was very excited about the project’s potential to mend broken bonds between Grant High School and its neighbors, as well as to provide much-needed community gardening opportunities for the Grant neighborhood. She has tentatively offered the Grant Gardens Project two amazing opportunities: the opportunity to reach neighbors via a piece in the GPNA’s monthly newsletter, as well as potential access to small-scale GPNA grants. Kate and the GPNA look to be amazing allies for the months to come!
Grant High School
Find a post
- Garden Opening 6/2 at 11:30! Come enjoy delicious barbecue, hear speakers and Grant bands, watch the garden dedication, and begin planting! 5 years ago
- Garden Opening 6/2 at 11:30! Come to Grant for the festivities! 5 years ago
- The Community garden has soil in its beds! Check it out, and grand opening soon! 5 years ago
- Garden Grand Opening 6/2/12! Food, music, and speakers! 5 years ago
- Community Garden is prepped! Portland Parks is doing a great job at moving forward with the project. 5 years ago